This is a demo shop. Any orders placed through this shop will not be honoured or fulfilled.
New customer? Start here.
Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Top 10 Best Cordless Phones
Top 10 Best DAB Radios
Top 10 Best Headsets
Top 10 Best Two Way Radios
Top 10 Best Office Headsets
Showing 4-star reviews >
See all reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
I managed to get these on a good deal so although I didn't really need the 4 handsets I got the extra just to have a spare. Firstly, I should say that they were bought to replace a much older set of Panasonic phones that I needed to retire and so far I have noticed a big improvement. I deliberated for a long time between these and the new BT Premium which has better nuisance call blocking but thankfully it’s not something we’re bothered with very often so I wasn’t swayed in the end. These Gigaset Phones do have some call blocking features, which work fine for us so far.
I've noticed that although the sound quality is exceptionally clear the volume even on the loudest setting could be louder, which may not be adequate for all users. For us it is fine and the speaker phone works well.
Some further points.
1) Good looking design.
2) Exceptional sound on calls
3) Colour screen with changeable wallpaper
4) Answer machine speaker and led indicator + ringer (previous one didn't have this)
5) Can turn off display when charging - good when you've got one in the bedroom
6) Phonebook entries entered in one handset can be transmitted to all other handsets. (This was a tedious manual process on the last phone)
7) Phone entries now allow multiple numbers for each person
8) Intercom allows auto answer (set on individual handsets) and conference calls
9) Allows naming of each handset for easy identification.
10) Remote control of phone allows you to phone in to get your messages
11) Nice feature to compliment is that you can give your answer machine a phone number to call when a message is left. Good feature to have for some.
1) Somewhat lower sound volume
2) Changeable wallpaper yes but not many choices and no custom option (shame)
3) Ringtones - quite a lot to choose from but finding one that doesn't make you cringe is difficult.
4) CPU is fairly slow when searching or scrolling down phone list. They definitely could have done better here either in choice of processor or better searching algorithms.
5) Call blocking features limited when compared to BT
In conclusion and from my lengthy research there is no phone that is going to satisfy everyone's requirement (I don't think it exists!) but if you want a better than average phone with clear sound, lots of features and blocks individual numbers when needed this is it. For nuisance calls it appears the main choices are BT but frankly I find it hard to buy anything BT but that's just me.
By BigEd on 22/02/2018
I ordered these phones on a Monday afternoon and they arrived the following morning. I found them incredibly easy to set up and despite a comprehensive manual, they were self explanatory , easy to program and easy to use. The battery life is without doubt one of the best I have come across (they last for days without charging). They look sleek and the sound quality on the loudspeaker is phenomenal. Nice size for one handed operation and a nice weight. Overall, I am extremely pleased and would not hesitate to recommend these phones.
By MatthewF on 27/02/2018
Really pleased with these. We have a large house and farmyard, and some of our walls are half a metre thick. These phones cope easily - the range is really good and no problems with talk time (I guess you'd hope so from new batteries). We've always had BT ones before but they beep for low battery a minute or so into a call, can't cope with our walls and have poor range.
By wilco on 09/03/2018
Our old Panasonic phones were getting past it and so we bought these new Gigaset phones. They had the same functions but were far superior in manufacture and handling. A nice firm grip and easy function control and a good range. We are very pleased with them and have two sets one upstairs and one downstairs .
By Awin on 10/03/2018
Phones are easy to set up, programme and use. The only issue is that when the loudspeaker is used there is an echo which is very annoying
By Patrick on 26/04/2018
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Very stylish smart looking phone, sound is clear and loud but ringer volume not the loudest
By BM on 20/03/2018
It's not bad but I expected a more premium feel for the money. Sound quality and volume is excellent...
By Lee on 24/03/2018
Needed a new cordless phone with answer machine and 2 extra handsets for kitchen & bedroom in new house with rubbish mobile signal. Does the job although the menu is a bit clunky. I probably don't use all features. As with most new phones that need a power supply, if the electricity goes off so does your phone, so as well to have a single cheap basic handset to plug directly into the BT socket.
By TrevM on 25/03/2018
Very good phones. A little more expensive but good features and great sound on calls!
By JDunn on 05/04/2018
Very nice set of home phones with a neat answering machine, fairly easy to set up. Only downside is time & effort to enter all phone numbers manually into phone directory.
By CM on 06/04/2018